JNTUA B.Tech/B.Pharm Supplementary October 2020 Examinations - dates of Conducting Laboratory Examinations

JNTUA

Sub: B.Tech/B.Pharm Supplementary October 2020 Examinations - dates of Conducting Laboratory Examinations - Information - Reg.  

-o0o-

This is to inform that, the notifications for conducting supplementary examinations of B.TechaPharrn I Yr, I•I, II-I, III-I & IV-I (R19, 015, 013 & 009) were given on 10.09.2020.

In this regard the laboratory examinations for the said notifications can be conducted from 21.10.2020 to 31.10 2020.

All the principals are requested to intimate the some to the students for smooth conducting of laboratory examinations. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Tickets

JNTUH New guidelines to conduct semester examinations of UG and PG courses - June/July 2020.

JNTUH Certain guidelines wrt number of attempts for clearing the backlog subjects.