JNTUK B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1, 4-2 Semester Academic Calendar 2020-21
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
JNTUK B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1, 4-2 Semester Academic Calendar 2020-21
JNTUK B.Tech 2-1, 2-2 Sem Academic Calendar For A.Y 2020-21 (2019 Admitted Batch)
JNTUK B.Tech 2-1, 2-2 Sem Academic Calendar For A.Y 2020-21: JNTU Kakinada has announced B.Tech 2nd Year 1st semester & 2nd Year 2nd semester Academic Calendar For 2019 Admitted Batch.
The proposed academic calendar for II Year I & II Semester B.Tech courses during the Academic year 2020-21 is detailed below:
B.Tech II Year I Semester Academic Calendar 2020-21 (For 2019 Admitted Batch)
- Commencement of Class Work : 17-08-2020
- I Unit of Instructions : 17-08-2020 to 03-10-2020
- I Mid Examinations : 28-09-2020 to 03-10-2020
- II Unit of Instructions : 05-10-2020 to 21-11-2020
- II Mid Examinations : 16-11-2020 to 21-11-2020
- Preparation & Practicals : 23-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- End Examinations : 30-11-2020 to 12-12-2020
- Commencement of Class Work for II Year II Semester : 14-12-2020
B.Tech II Year II Semester Academic Calendar 2020-21 (For 2019 Admitted Batch)
- Commencement of Class Work : 14-12-2020
- I Unit of Instructions : 14-12-2020 to 30-01-2021
- I Mid Examinations : 25-01-2021 to 30-01-2021
- II Unit of Instructions : 01-02-2021 to 20-03-2021
- II Mid Examinations : 15-03-2021 to 20-03-2021
- Preparation & Practicals : 22-03-2021 to 27-03-2021
- End Examinations : 29-03-2021 to 10-04-2021
- Commencement of Class Work for III Year I Semester : 14-06-2021
Click to Download JNTUK B.Tech 2-1, 2-2 Semester Academic Calendar
****
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1, 3-2 Sem Academic Calendar For A.Y 2020-21 (2018 Admitted Batch)
JNTU Kakinada has announced B.Tech 3rd Year 1st semester & 3rd Year 2nd semester Academic Calendar For Academic year 2020-21 For 2018 Admitted Batch.
The proposed academic calendar for III Year I & II Semester B.Tech courses during the Acadamic year 2020-21 is detailed below:
B.Tech III Year I Semester Academic Calendar 2020-21 (For 2018 Admitted Batch)
- Commencement of Class Work : 17-08-2020
- I Unit of Instructions : 17-08-2020 to 03-10-2020
- I Mid Examinations : 28-09-2020 to 03-10-2020
- II Unit of Instructions : 05-10-2020 to 21-11-2020
- II Mid Examinations : 16-11-2020 to 21-11-2020
- Preparation & Practicals : 23-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- End Examinations : 30-11-2020 to 12-12-2020
- Commencement of Class Work for II Year II Semester : 14-12-2020
B.Tech III Year II Semester Academic Calendar 2020-21 (For 2018 Admitted Batch)
- Commencement of Class Work : 14-12-2020
- I Unit of Instructions : 14-12-2020 to 30-01-2021
- I Mid Examinations : 25-01-2021 to 30-01-2021
- II Unit of Instructions : 01-02-2021 to 20-03-2021
- II Mid Examinations : 15-03-2021 to 20-03-2021
- Preparation & Practicals : 22-03-2021 to 27-03-2021
- End Examinations : 29-03-2021 to 10-04-2021
- Commencement of Class Work for III Year I Semester : 14-06-2021
Click to Download JNTUK B.Tech 3-1, 3-2 Semester Academic Calendar
****
JNTUK B.Tech 4-1, 4-2 Sem Academic Calendar For A.Y 2020-21 (2017 Admitted Batch)
JNTU Kakinada has announced B.Tech 4th Year 1st semester & 4th Year 2nd semester Academic Calendar For Academic year 2020-21 for 2017 Admitted Batch.
The proposed academic calendar for IV Year I & II Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses during the Academic year 2020-21 is detailed below:
B.Tech IV Year I Semester Academic Calendar 2020-21 (For 2017 Admitted Batch)
- Commencement of Class Work : 17-08-2020
- I Unit of Instructions : 17-08-2020 to 03-10-2020
- I Mid Examinations : 28-09-2020 to 03-10-2020
- II Unit of Instructions : 05-10-2020 to 21-11-2020
- II Mid Examinations : 16-11-2020 to 21-11-2020
- Preparation & Practicals : 23-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- End Examinations : 30-11-2020 to 12-12-2020
- Commencement of Class Work for II Year II Semester : 14-12-2020
B.Tech IV Year II Semester Academic Calendar 2020-21 (For 2017 Admitted Batch)
- Commencement of Class Work : 14-12-2020
- I Unit of Instructions : 14-12-2020 to 30-01-2021
- I Mid Examinations : 25-01-2021 to 30-01-2021
- II Unit of Instructions : 01-02-2021 to 20-03-2021
- II Mid Examinations : 15-03-2021 to 20-03-2021
- Preparation & Practicals : 22-03-2021 to 27-03-2021
- End Examinations : 29-03-2021 to 10-04-2021
- Commencement of Class Work for III Year I Semester : 14-06-2021
Click to Download JNTUK B.Tech 4-1 , 4-2 Semester Academic Calendar
Note: Calendar is prepared with 8 hours per day hence 7 weeks per instruction period.
Above data is JNTUK B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1, 4-2 Semester Academic Calendar 2020-21
Also Check: JNTUA Revised Academic Calendar for Academic Year 2020-21
Comments
Post a Comment